ads

Welcome to the Civil Service Examination Blog

I am Jed Tedor, a Civil Service Professional Passer and a Registered Electrical Engineer. I took the civil service professional eligibility exam when I was 21 years old, in Cagayan de Oro, Region X on a Sunday morning of July 27, 2008. It was a tiring day overall, I got knocked off in the theatre as I watched The Dark Knight, which was showing at that time. The result was released around October of the same year, I nearly forgot about the exam as I thought I had failed it. It was, after all, very very difficult. About 52,000 took and luckily I am one of the 5, 286 who passed it. It was a very a good feeling to have passed a qualifying exam. To what the exam qualifies for, I didn't know. I took the exam as a practice exam for my upcoming electrical board exam, which I took a year after.

ABOUT THIS BLOG: This Blog post will tackle about the exam process, i'll post my certificate and sample pictures here, I'll post the results and exam schedule. It will talk everything you need to know about passing the civil service examination.. Pls. follow me as I will continue on posting as the days go by. I hope this blog helps those who will take the exams for the first time and help realize the past mistakes for those who have failed it.


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Items 21 to 40 of Math Word Problems Answers and Tips Inside..

Please take note of the tips I included while answering the problems. Please don't hesitate to ask questions and maybe some corrections. I have answered them personally, maybe I got some questions wrong.

Answers to Items 21 to 40 of the Word Problems for the Part II of the Civil Service Professional Examinatio...

This is a bonus document that is only distributed on Dropbox, please read blog entry: http://philcivilserviceexam.blogspot.com/2011/04/dropbox-file-sharing.html

14 comments:

  1. how do i get the solution for problem # 36???thankz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, it is just a simple division.. you can try trial and error, you have to find a number which when divided by 20 will give you the largest number.. Example, say 21 divided by 20 will give a remainder of 1, from that you'll get the solution that 19, 39, 59, 79, 99 (, so on..) divided by 20 will give you a remainder of 19.. or if you come along with this problem the answer is just DIVISOR-1..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir, bakit gnun, parang hindi sync yung answer key sa mga questions? like yung sa culture shock, 10 items lang ang questions tapos 20 items yung sa answer key... paupdate naman po, thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sir gud day.kindly share with me your cs reviewer & answer spcially sa math ung my solutions and answer weak tlaga aq sa math sir..e2 dropbox ko rickdron03@yahoo.com. tnx in advance..mg take aq this coming may 27..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Jed... just wanna ask how long is the civil service exam(is it as long as the reviewer?) and how many hours given to finish it? thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is as long as the Part I of the reviewers, 170 items. From what I can remember, it started at 6:30AM and ended at 11:30AM. It is very long and tiring so you may need to bring some refreshments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mr. jed.. may i know how did you get the 2 equations ( x - 1 = 3y and x + 3 = 4y) on number 30?

    ReplyDelete
  8. from 3y/4y=3/4.. You have to assume that there are some values that was cancelled during the process.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PKi post naman ng 1-20 math question.thnks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ano po ba ang talagang scope ng math portion ng CSC exam? Nalilitio ako kung ano yung dapat unahin i-review, pero siguro di mawawala ang algebra.

    ReplyDelete
  11. file the names of a person with compound word

    de leon , oscar c.

    de leon , meriam d.

    san jose, cristino f.

    del castillo, rosa t. s

    an-huan , maribel f.

    del mar, ruben d.

    Anu po yung right answer , di ko kasi magets bakit ganito yung tamang sagot .

    de leon , oscar c.

    de leon , meriam d.

    san jose, cristino f.

    san-huan , maribel f.

    del castillo, rosa t.

    del mar, ruben d.

    Thanks .,

    ReplyDelete
  12. alphabetical order

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, can i ask a copy of your reviewer..email add is chingyamit@yahoo.com.....tnx n advnce.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing post. i am completely agree with your post. As IB
    Maths teacher in IB
    World Academy
    I know these word problems are very easy to solve. please give harder questions.

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment below:

Get widget