Welcome to the Civil Service Examination Blog
I am Jed Tedor, a Civil Service Professional Passer and a Registered Electrical Engineer. I took the civil service professional eligibility exam when I was 21 years old, in Cagayan de Oro, Region X on a Sunday morning of July 27, 2008. It was a tiring day overall, I got knocked off in the theatre as I watched The Dark Knight, which was showing at that time. The result was released around October of the same year, I nearly forgot about the exam as I thought I had failed it. It was, after all, very very difficult. About 52,000 took and luckily I am one of the 5, 286 who passed it. It was a very a good feeling to have passed a qualifying exam. To what the exam qualifies for, I didn't know. I took the exam as a practice exam for my upcoming electrical board exam, which I took a year after.
ABOUT THIS BLOG: This Blog post will tackle about the exam process, i'll post my certificate and sample pictures here, I'll post the results and exam schedule. It will talk everything you need to know about passing the civil service examination.. Pls. follow me as I will continue on posting as the days go by. I hope this blog helps those who will take the exams for the first time and help realize the past mistakes for those who have failed it.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Saturday, December 8, 2012
|Overall Top 10|
|1||5||228049||PELAEZ, MARK ANTHONY B||87.85|
|2||6||253974||CORDOVA, JUSTIN ALICK M||87.39|
|3||13||460934||PORNILLOS, MA CRISTINA D||87.29|
|4||10||377830||ADARNE, GRACE JUDE B||87.02|
|5||6||255735||HULLEZA, VENICE MARIE B||86.9|
|6||13||462427||CONSTANTINO, KAR LYLE A||86.85|
|7||5||228067||CORNEJO, ED MARI CEDRIC C||86.79|
|8||13||469924||ELIGADO, ANGELICA ANNE C||86.65|
|9||8||312736||GELERA, OLIVER GERARD M||86.63|
|10||13||473879||ALMANZOR, IAN DERRICK W||86.56|
|Regional Top 10s|
|Region 1: San Fernando, La Union|
|1||1||106460||DE GUZMAN, KESSY IVY M||86.23|
|2||1||109212||ESTACIO, CHRYZL HIRIEZE MARIE P||85.64|
Friday, November 23, 2012
Friday, October 19, 2012
1. Finish the exam. Guess the answer if it takes too long to solve. Don't leave one item blank. If you ran out of time, shade randomly. Don't be afraid to erase wrong answers.
2. For snacks, I would recommend chocolate bars (Cloud 9, Snickers, etc.) or chocolate drinks. Anything that could release the stress.
3. Pray before the exam.
4. Pee and don't drink too much water before the exam. If you feel the need to pee during the middle of exam, think of Kim Kardashian if you're a guy, or for gals, fantasize on whoever Christian Grey that comes to your mind. LOLS
5. Listen to the proctor carefully. Pay attention.
6. Ask for the time left if you feel worried.
7. Answer fast but think carefully.
8. There will be lots of errors in the exam, questions that are unsolvable, same answers/choices but different letters. Try troubleshooting it first, eliminate some answers and choose your answer carefully.
9. Ask for blessings and luck from your love ones.
10. Lastly, don't forget to give me something to work on. Please come back to this site and post some of the questions.
11. May the odds be ever in your favor.. Let the Hunger Games begin!!
God Bless for Sunday's Exam.