Paper and Pencil Test:
1. more relax.
2. You can easily go back/skip to other part of the exams.
3. We are better-trained to answer this type of exam
4. Better chance in passing the exam (because you will be ranked with other takers, the more difficult the exam, the better chance to pass it)
1. If you don't know computer that much, you will be more stressed.
2. it will be difficult to go back to other part of the exam.
3. Answer sheet/form is new to most of the takers, it will time consuming to learn about it.
4. Less chance in passing the exam because Civil Service is designed to only pass those with above average IQ, which is only 20% of the world population. Since it is computer assisted, the passing mark will be fixed and not ranked like in PPT, meaning those with above average IQ are the only one that would surely pass the exam.