ads

Welcome to the Civil Service Examination Blog

I am Jed Tedor, a Civil Service Professional Passer and a Registered Electrical Engineer. I took the civil service professional eligibility exam when I was 21 years old, in Cagayan de Oro, Region X on a Sunday morning of July 27, 2008. It was a tiring day overall, I got knocked off in the theatre as I watched The Dark Knight, which was showing at that time. The result was released around October of the same year, I nearly forgot about the exam as I thought I had failed it. It was, after all, very very difficult. About 52,000 took and luckily I am one of the 5, 286 who passed it. It was a very a good feeling to have passed a qualifying exam. To what the exam qualifies for, I didn't know. I took the exam as a practice exam for my upcoming electrical board exam, which I took a year after.

ABOUT THIS BLOG: This Blog post will tackle about the exam process, i'll post my certificate and sample pictures here, I'll post the results and exam schedule. It will talk everything you need to know about passing the civil service examination.. Pls. follow me as I will continue on posting as the days go by. I hope this blog helps those who will take the exams for the first time and help realize the past mistakes for those who have failed it.


Sunday, August 26, 2012

Answer Sheet and How to Answer

For those who are wondering what a Answer Sheet for Civil Service Exam Professional and SubProfessional looks like, it is similar to these pictures.


Just fill the whole space with pencil. The machine will just scan the marks, if you have other marks on the other choices, make sure to erase them completely as it will be considered wrong if the computer find other mark on the number. It is really okay to erase, don't be afraid to erase, I've done like almost 20 erasures during the exam because I have shaded a problem on a different number, instead of shading 92, I shaded 

the answer on 91 (which I skipped because I was not sure of the answer, I was going to go back to it when I have time), and I was already answering 100 when I realized that I was putting it on 99 and I have to adjust all the my answers and find where the problem started, so I have to read the questions again if all the answers was right. This could also take away your valued time during the exam, so make sure to avoid mistakes like this.




10 comments:

  1. Hi! Just wanna ask, I took the exam just today, then there's an unfortunate accident happened. I was seating in the front row just beside the examiner's table, then another examinee came in front to fill up the seat plan info. Then accidentally, natalsikan ng alcohol yung answer sheet ko, sa part near examinee's no. Then one column of the shaded no. Dun sa examinees no. nabasa, I asked the proctor kung pwede ichange answer sheet, sabi wala daw silang extra, sabi niya it's still ok as long as ung answers ko na part hindi madumihan or what. I'm just worried kung ok lang ba talaga un or hindi mareread ung answer sheet ko, dahil dun sa may natapunan na part? Hope you could answer this and hopefully mapayuhan mo ko kung anong pwede kong gawin if nagkaprob dun or would they notify me kung hindi mabasa un or ifefail nalang nila ako. For me kasi, ok lang bumagsak kung dahil sa mali mga sagot ko pero hindi ok kung babagsak ako dahil hindi naread ng computer ung paper ko. Thank you so much! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a big chance that your answer sheets won't be read by the computer, the answer sheets are bar coded which syncs with that of the personal information sheet.
    If the answer sheets won't be be read by the computer, they will feed it again to make sure the computer has rejected it totally. It is either the cs commission will call it "marked" or they will manually check your answers. You will only know once they announce the result, however, to help you calm out, you can visit or call your Civil Service Commission office and ask about this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hindi po ba talga nilalagay un name sa answer sheet? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir, ask ko lang kung hindi talaga nilalagay un name sa answer sheet? parang wala kasi ko nakita. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hindi na. Bar coded yun, linked na yung answer sheet sa personal data mo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just an additional advice:
    Huwag kagad diinan ang pag-shade sa answers. Skip the long and hard questions including the ones with a short paragraph story and the mathematical ones. After answering the last question, balikan nyo yung nilaktawan nyo then mabilis na lang iyon i-compute. Then, after you checked your answers thoroughly, saka nyo pa lang diinan yung mga shades. May nagsabi sa 'kin na yung nadiinan mong answer, kahit binura mo na at nagshade ka ulit ng iba, mali na kagad yun sa machine reader. So yun, sana it'll help you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. helo sir..tanong ko lang po kung bakit di magkatugma ang answer sa series numbers and d rest po..pls po hingi ko sana if ok lng yung answer lahat sa scrib..thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello i find your blog so interesting, caused i'm eager to take civil service examination.. i would like to ask you a question, as i read your blog.. except for this answer sheet is there a Computer hands on test?.. or all types of answering sheet are like the one's in the photo above?.. ( it feels like nervous to me, like..."am i back in one of those days entrance exam for school?!") .. i would like to take sub-pro.. pleased give me advice.. i'm from hagonoy, bulacan.. and it feels like the other company or store won't accept my resume caused i'm over qualified college graduate.. until now i haven't have a job (DAMN them!!) so i would like to take a CS test and boot my brain system.. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alms Zambales TamayoJuly 19, 2013 at 4:29 PM

    Sir, I download the sugarsync then when i'm downloading the part I the message says that the files will harm my computer... ask ko lng po kung bkit po ganyan pg dnadownload po?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Basesa mga naririnig ko ang nagpapahirap sa CS is yung mismong thought na mahirap sya.

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment below:

Get widget