ads

Welcome to the Civil Service Examination Blog

I am Jed Tedor, a Civil Service Professional Passer and a Registered Electrical Engineer. I took the civil service professional eligibility exam when I was 21 years old, in Cagayan de Oro, Region X on a Sunday morning of July 27, 2008. It was a tiring day overall, I got knocked off in the theatre as I watched The Dark Knight, which was showing at that time. The result was released around October of the same year, I nearly forgot about the exam as I thought I had failed it. It was, after all, very very difficult. About 52,000 took and luckily I am one of the 5, 286 who passed it. It was a very a good feeling to have passed a qualifying exam. To what the exam qualifies for, I didn't know. I took the exam as a practice exam for my upcoming electrical board exam, which I took a year after.

ABOUT THIS BLOG: This Blog post will tackle about the exam process, i'll post my certificate and sample pictures here, I'll post the results and exam schedule. It will talk everything you need to know about passing the civil service examination.. Pls. follow me as I will continue on posting as the days go by. I hope this blog helps those who will take the exams for the first time and help realize the past mistakes for those who have failed it.


Saturday, March 19, 2011

How to Pass the Civil Service Examination in the Philippines

 I need someone to back-up what I'm saying here in the blog and I found this cool blog from someone called GeneralHowitzer. It pretty sums up everything. Here is the link.

How to Pass the Civil Service Examination in the Philippines

 I hope you found his advices useful.

3 comments:

  1. I also have known one person who was working with
    Civil Service Commission Under Examination Department. so far it's good to have confidence in having a high chance of getting passing score in Civil Service Examination Philippines.

    His blogsite is at:
    www.jonsihay.blogspot.com

    Visit there and ask maybe some favor about
    passing the high chance of Passing the Civil Service Exam.
    visit at:
    www.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Additional Note:

    The Civil Service Exam Deadline of Filing is:
    SEPT 01, 2011.

    Take time now to file your application.
    Date of Exam: (Paper and Pencil Test PPT)
    is on: OCT 16, 2011

    Or anyone can contact him at:
    0906.5327.448

    ReplyDelete
  3. July 04, 2013

    90% of those who took the exam failed.
    Ang reason ay minamaliit nila ang Philippine
    Civil Service kaya, some of my friends are so
    thankful that they found one useful site for having
    some possible well guided review...
    i-search mo sa google using keyword:
    "jonsihay civil service review tips blogspot"

    hope that practically helps to those planning
    to take and pass the Civil Service Exam...

    joy

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment below:

Get widget