ads

Welcome to the Civil Service Examination Blog

I am Jed Tedor, a Civil Service Professional Passer and a Registered Electrical Engineer. I took the civil service professional eligibility exam when I was 21 years old, in Cagayan de Oro, Region X on a Sunday morning of July 27, 2008. It was a tiring day overall, I got knocked off in the theatre as I watched The Dark Knight, which was showing at that time. The result was released around October of the same year, I nearly forgot about the exam as I thought I had failed it. It was, after all, very very difficult. About 52,000 took and luckily I am one of the 5, 286 who passed it. It was a very a good feeling to have passed a qualifying exam. To what the exam qualifies for, I didn't know. I took the exam as a practice exam for my upcoming electrical board exam, which I took a year after.

ABOUT THIS BLOG: This Blog post will tackle about the exam process, i'll post my certificate and sample pictures here, I'll post the results and exam schedule. It will talk everything you need to know about passing the civil service examination.. Pls. follow me as I will continue on posting as the days go by. I hope this blog helps those who will take the exams for the first time and help realize the past mistakes for those who have failed it.


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Part III of the Philippines Civil Service Career Professional Examination Reviewer, Civil Service Exam - Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT)

Part III Philippines' Civil Service Professional Reviewer                                                                                           

This is the last of the Civil Service Professional Reviewer. See Answer Keys on the Next Post.

19 comments:

  1. Good Day!
    Peace!
    Sir, can i have a favor? Please? can i please have the complete copy of this reviewer from part 1 - 5 and the answer key. it would be a big help for me. pls. send it to my email: mon_eliseo1991@yahoo.com. Than you so much

    i am waiting for your response.Thanks and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, can i have a copy for the answer sheet on this questionnaire or if you can share with me the complete reviewer from part 1 to 5. It would really a big help for me. Please send to my email: rovelynp@gmail.com.

    Thank you.
    Hope you cam help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir, can i have a copy for the answer sheet on this questionnaire or if
    you can share with me the complete reviewer from part 1 to 5. It would
    really a big help for me. Please send to my email: genalyn_malaluan@yahoo.com.

    Thank you very much.
    Hope you can help me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir, puede po ba ako mkahingi ng reviewer from part 1 to 5 hindi po kasi ako nakapasa last May 27, 2012 gusto ko po sana magkaroon ng reviewer para magkaroon din ako ng elligibility. Thanks po and God bless u and ur family.Please send to my email: aldz_lug07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir pede poh b makahingi ng same reviewer take poh ako s oct.21,2012 eh..thnks poh....and always god bless...send nyo poh s dante.camagon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. asan po ung answer nito??

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir pwede po ba ninyo aq bigyan ng reviewer. paki email nalang. leonardbicoy@yahoo.com. gusto ko nang makapasa..tnx

    ReplyDelete
  8. pa-send naman po sa email ko itong mga reviewer nyo. it wud be of great help. will take exam this april. thank u po.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nakapasa ka ba gamit tong reviewer? PLEASE REPLY ASAP! mageexam din ako eto gagamitin ko

    ReplyDelete
  10. good day... sir, please send me a complete reviewer for 2013 and answer key. take po ako ng exam this april. thamk u and god bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello sir jed...1st time po pumasok sa site mo it's so nice you shared it.God bless po sau...but want to ask a favor sir,will be taking this coming april 14, 2013,can i have the latest one reviewer..
    thanks a lot..more power..God Bless..

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi sir jed....can you send me the latest reviewer of csc cause i will take this coming april14 favor lang po...eto yung email q.. jamessanapo@yahoo.com tnx po..

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello po penge po ng link nung answer key thanku po

    ReplyDelete
  14. dannicarayat@yahoo.com.ph

    ReplyDelete
  15. yey, i passed the april 14 PPT (prof)!!!
    very helpful po ang mga tips and reviewer ni sir jed...plus i also used the MSA reviewer un white..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Alms Zambales TamayoJuly 19, 2013 at 3:25 PM

    Good day!



    Sir, can can i have a favor please? can u please send me the reviewer of part I and V with answer key to my email add... almatamayo148@yahoo.com it would be a big help for me... thank you in advance and God bless you po!

    ReplyDelete
  17. examination is so near....

    ReplyDelete
  18. hopely makapasa ako.......

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can I get a copy of key answers in these reviewers? Part 1-4 for references. Thanks so much in advance. here's my email po. eice_quizon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment below:

Get widget